How to Prepare for Easter at North Rock HIllPosted: April 4, 2012
It’s hard to believe, but Easter at North Rock Hill is almost here! We have been praying for and planning for this weekend for a long time. I can’t wait to see how God is going to move as we gather to worship Jesus, our risen Savior and King!
As we get ready for the big weekend, there are 3 things I want you to know:
- THANK YOU for your response to the Saturday service options! Because of your generosity, we have more seats for more people at the most popular times on Sunday morning. We have a few tickets remaining for all services, so if you still need tickets for you or for guests, you can download them here or stop by the office this week.
- You need to bring your ticket with you to the service you are attending. We will have a basket at each entrance to collect tickets as you and your guests enter the auditorium.
- As long as seats are still open, we will have tickets available before each service for people who show up without a ticket. The tickets have helped tremendously in planning and in adding value, so we have a good idea of how many people are coming and how many seats are available in each service.
Now, 3 things I want you to do this week to prepare for Easter weekend:
- PRAY :: I’m not saying that because it’s the Christian thing to say. I really mean it – we need to pray for the presence and power of God to fill every service this weekend. Pray for God to open hearts to the gospel and to change lives this weekend. Also, pray for our staff and volunteers as they lead and serve.
- SERVE :: If you are not involved in serving at North Rock Hill, this would be an incredible weekend to start. With the larger crowds and additional services, we need more people to serve. There is a place for you to get involved and make a difference in people’s lives – greeting, parking lot, kids, etc. If you are able and available to serve during a service, click here to get signed up. THANK YOU!
- INVITE & BRING:: One of the biggest reasons why we used tickets for Easter at North Rock Hill was to help you invite your friends. Your response has been incredible – so many of you have invited and will be bringing guests with you this weekend. If you haven’t invited anyone or just aren’t sure what to do, check this post out for some ideas.
Over the last several weeks, we have seen numerous people responding to the gospel and experiencing the transforming power of God at work in their lives. I believe that is going to happen in many, many people’s lives this weekend. By praying, serving, and inviting, you get to be a part of what God is doing to transform lives!
Pray for God to change lives, invite and bring your friends and family, and come expecting a move of God as we celebrate Easter at North Rock Hill. I can’t wait – see you this weekend!